[comp.sys.amiga.games] Police Quest I

d90eridy@odalix.ida.liu.se (Erik Dyrelius) (10/31/90)

Howdy!

Here is a poor swedish guy who needs help badly.

I'm stuck in PQ1 and I don't know what to do.
How do I get into the locked gaming room at the hotel?
And how do I stop the bl-dy judge from releasing my prisoner?

Please help me? I've tried everything (except the right thing).

	/Erik	(Swedes spell it with a 'k')

hobbit@SHUM.HUJI.AC.IL (yoav gonen) (11/12/90)

d90eridy@odalix.ida.liu.se (Erik Dyrelius) writes:

>Howdy!

>Here is a poor swedish guy who needs help badly.

>I'm stuck in PQ1 and I don't know what to do.
>How do I get into the locked gaming room at the hotel?
>And how do I stop the bl-dy judge from releasing my prisoner?

>Please help me? I've tried everything (except the right thing).

Well the answers are:

For the first question: Wait! At the and of the game you will enter there-
if you like or if not!!!

For the second: In your office, there is a clipboard! Take the POSTER from
it!!! Then take the Hoffman's file and go to the judge...

Now: tell the clerk :"see judge" and "it is emergency".

You can continue from here now...
bye.