[comp.sys.amiga.games] Hitch Hikers HELP REQUIRED

whitehec@project4.computer-science.manchester.ac.uk (11/13/90)

I am completely stuck on the following part:

Having gone into Marvin's Pantry,
I 'ask marvin to open hatch'.
Marvin says he will meet me there in 12 turns,
but I must have the proper tool.

In the hatch access space, there is only room enough
to carry in 1 object. When Marvin appears he always asks
for a different tool, but it is NEVER the one I have.

The floor is an open mesh, so I can't put anything down
as it disappears.

Can anyone help. I am so close to completing this
(score 350/400) but I have been stuck trying to get
Marvin to open the hatch for a couple of weeks now.

Thanks in advance,
Chris Whitehead
=>whitehec@uk.ac.man.cs.p4

tjantune@niksula.hut.fi (Timo Jantunen) (11/14/90)

In article <9011131330.AA00239@t6i.cs.man.ac.uk> whitehec@project4.computer-science.manchester.ac.uk writes:

>but I must have the proper tool.

>In the hatch access space, there is only room enough
>to carry in 1 object. When Marvin appears he always asks
>for a different tool, but it is NEVER the one I have.

Eat the fruit (from plant you have(?) raised to flower pot with four
kinds of fluff).

--
Timo Jantunen           : Every time  you try to operate one of these weird
Kilonkallio 10 h 82     : black controls  that are  labelled in  black on a