[comp.sys.amiga.games] Bards Tale III followup

icsrc110@Msu3.oscs.montana.edu (Jeff Brabant) (11/05/90)

Does anyone know anything about a Bards Tale IV comming out, or any
kind of sequel to the trilogy?  I know that Dragon Wars was developed
for Bards Tale characters, but I enjoyed the original.  I am almost
done with Bards III and have completed I an II.

      Thanks for any info.

JCRUEDIG@MTUS5.BITNET (11/11/90)

Bards Tale III for the Amiga?  Where?

jmauric@hubcap.clemson.edu (AMIGA users group) (11/13/90)

From article <90314.213321JCRUEDIG@MTUS5.BITNET>, by JCRUEDIG@MTUS5.BITNET:
> Bards Tale III for the Amiga?  Where?

its been out for 2 years. give EA a call and order it.

2flntopaz@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (11/14/90)

In article <11568@hubcap.clemson.edu>, jmauric@hubcap.clemson.edu (AMIGA users group) writes:
> From article <90314.213321JCRUEDIG@MTUS5.BITNET>, by JCRUEDIG@MTUS5.BITNET:
>> Bards Tale III for the Amiga?  Where?
>
> its been out for 2 years. give EA a call and order it.

For the Amiga? Are you sure about that? I know I and II are available.

David Poland
2flntopaz@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu
Favorite sign seen in western Kansas: "Next McDonald's--100 miles"