[comp.sys.amiga.games] Dungeon Master II ?

6600mage@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Orion Wilson) (11/14/90)

	So, is there any word of FTL producing
a Dungeon Master II ?

.. It seems this would be a wonderfully selling
product based on the reputation of DM 1 !

tba@pws.bull.com (Todd Aubin) (11/20/90)

6600mage@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Orion Wilson) writes:

>	So, is there any word of FTL producing
>a Dungeon Master II ?

>.. It seems this would be a wonderfully selling
>product based on the reputation of DM 1 !

According to a contact at CBM, 8 weeks at most from October 1.

I'll bet two things:

	1) The disks are out by Christmas
	2) With their copy protection 50% are useless having been
	   produced in the near-Christmas tumble. Helpful hint:
	   try it in the store. Last year, I had some near misses
	   about 1 out of 10 with some games......

--
Todd B. Aubin                        | uunet!hbiso!tba or tba@pws.bull.com
ISO Unix Marketing Support           | "Boring disclaimer:" The above views