[comp.sys.amiga.games] HELP ME AMIGA MAN!!! I'm new

00jeeaton@bsu-ucs.uucp (MIGHTY MERLIN) (11/18/90)

Hello, Friends!!

I'm new to this stuff, but I think it looks interesting so.....

Here's a question:

I see a hint for Shadow of the Beast.
The hint is to type ten pints at a certain part of the game.

Could someone be more specific?
Like, do we type "ten pints" literally or something else?

Thanks.

And another question:

This question concerns Starglider 2.  I seemed to have misplaced my
instructions.
I don't know much about the game.

I can't figure out the command to trade with the trading posts on those
wierd moons.  Could someone clarify this for me?

And, what is the object of the game!!!

-I think these are my mailing addresses.  Pick the one you like best.

UUCP: 00jeeaton@bsu-ucs.uucp
bitnet: 00jeeaton@bsuvax1.bitnet
internet (arpa): 00jeeaton@bsu-ucs.bsu.edu

or

bsu-cs!bsu-ucs!00jeeaton

I'm not sure what each one is for, somebody just told me that's
who I am.  I hope someone can figure this whole thing out.

-Mighty Merlin

set@phobos.cis.ksu.edu (Steve E Tietze ) (11/20/90)

In article <48644@bsu-ucs.uucp> 00jeeaton@bsu-ucs.uucp (MIGHTY MERLIN) writes:

>Hello, Friends!!
>
>I'm new to this stuff, but I think it looks interesting so.....
>

>Here's a question:
>
>I see a hint for Shadow of the Beast.
>The hint is to type ten pints at a certain part of the game.
>
>Could someone be more specific?
>Like, do we type "ten pints" literally or something else?
>
>Thanks.

Well guy I have the solution to the Beast II.
if you want it email set@phobos.cis.ksu.edu

Amiga Man.>