[comp.sys.amiga.games] Wanted: Good Multiplayer Game

gerry@dialogic.com (Gerry Lachac) (11/15/90)

My roomates and I have exhausted ourselves on the games that we have
and are looking for more challenges (aren't we all?)  Does anyone have
any good suggestions for multi-player games (3 or more people)?
Something along the lines of Empire, Bandit Kings of China, Reach for
the Stars, etc.

Has anyone played the multi-player "version" of Populous (I think its
called Lore)?

cyaa01@mixcom.UUCP (Chris Klausmeier) (11/17/90)

In article <1990Nov15.142155.11584@dialogic.com> gerry@dialogic.com (Gerry Lachac) writes:

/ My roomates and I have exhausted ourselves on the games that we have
/ and are looking for more challenges (aren't we all?)  Does anyone have
/ any good suggestions for multi-player games (3 or more people)?
/ Something along the lines of Empire, Bandit Kings of China, Reach for
/ the Stars, etc.

I'm not too sure how close this game is to those you mentioned, but a
few friends and I really like MechForce. MechForce is a shareware game
similar to FASA's BattleTech role-playing game. It's a strategic
simulation, not like that one BattleTech game by Infocom. 4 people can
play, and each person can control up to 8 mech, so you COULD get 32
people playing if you tried hard enough. The game is definitely
commercial quality, and *VERY* addicting.

--
[] Chris Klausmeier -- cyaa01@mixcom.UUCP []
[] if I could wave my magic wand... [][][][]

cyaa01@mixcom.UUCP (Chris Klausmeier) writes:

>I'm not too sure how close this game is to those you mentioned, but a
>few friends and I really like MechForce. MechForce is a shareware game
>similar to FASA's BattleTech role-playing game. It's a strategic

This is a bit off the subject of games for the Amiga, but has anyone else
seen the Movie previews for Robot Jox? It's a movie about BattleTech, or
at least that's what it looked like in the previews

--
John Sparks         |D.I.S.K. Public Access Unix System| Multi-User Games, Email
sparks@corpane.UUCP |PH: (502) 968-DISK 24Hrs/2400BPS  | Usenet, Chatting,