[comp.sys.amiga.games] StarTrek#

mpierce@ewu.UUCP (Mathew W. Pierce) (11/26/90)

Hi all,

Could someone either mail me or post to comp.sys.amiga.games the StarTrek3
game along with the NTSC patch?  I can't ftp anything, mail or comp..games
is my only hope.

thanks,

Matt Pierce

tadguy@abcfd01.larc.nasa.gov (Tad Guy) (11/27/90)

In article <1352@ewu.UUCP> mpierce@ewu.UUCP (Mathew W. Pierce) writes:
> Could someone either mail me or post to comp.sys.amiga.games the StarTrek3
> game along with the NTSC patch?

It's too big to post.  At least for an unmoderated group.  It's huge.

> I can't ftp anything, mail or comp..games is my only hope.

Buzz!  Mail the word ``help'' to BITFTP@PUCC.PRINCETON.EDU, then after
reading the instructions sent to you by return mail, get FILES.Z via
anonymous ftp from abcfd20.larc.nasa.gov.  Search it for the path name
of TobiasTrek or StarTrek3 and you're set, issue the appropriate
request to BITFTP, and you'll have it.  And you did it all yourself!

And then you can use this information to get anything else that's made
available via anonymous ftp without having to post a request to usenet...

	...tad