[comp.sys.amiga.games] Roger Rabbit help?

martin@sunc6.cs.uiuc.edu (RoCCo mArtIn) (11/17/90)

Hello all,

    Well, I've been rummaging through my hard drive and found my Roger Rabbit
still waiting for me.  This is a fairly simple game, except I have never
been able to get past this one weasel in the gag factory.  All the rest I can
get by with invisibility pills, but I can't get any to use with this one
particular weasel.  Can anyone who finished this game clue me in???

					Thanks,
					- Rocco

--
Name:           Rocco Martin                                            |
Internet:       martin@cs.uiuc.edu, or roccom@tahoe.unr.edu           --+--

martin@sunc6.cs.uiuc.edu (RoCCo mArtIn) writes:

>Hello all,

>    Well, I've been rummaging through my hard drive and found my Roger Rabbit
>still waiting for me.  This is a fairly simple game, except I have never
>been able to get past this one weasel in the gag factory.  All the rest I can
>get by with invisibility pills, but I can't get any to use with this one
>particular weasel.  Can anyone who finished this game clue me in???

Is this the game where whenever you get killed you have to wait 10
minutes for the LLLLOOONNNGGG opening credits to reload and load and load

I played this game at the local dealers, and waited and waited for it to load
in, then I got killed on the street scene, and had to wait and wait and wait
all over again. yech!

I guess it's much better on a hard drive. If you play it off of floppies,
you might be endangering your Amiga: You would be sorely tempted to throw
your machine out the window after 20 minutes of loading and 5 minutes of
game play.

--
John Sparks         |D.I.S.K. Public Access Unix System| Multi-User Games, Email
sparks@corpane.UUCP |PH: (502) 968-DISK 24Hrs/2400BPS  | Usenet, Chatting,

moore@bombe.enet.dec.com (W. Bruce Moore) (11/27/90)

In article <3676@corpane.UUCP>, sparks@corpane.UUCP (John Sparks) writes:

|>Is this the game where whenever you get killed you have to wait 10
|>minutes for the LLLLOOONNNGGG opening credits to reload and load and load

Yes, but if you send in the registration card they'll send you an upgrade form
for version 1.1.  It loads twice as fast, allows you to bypass all the openning
credits, etc. and you can replay without reloading.  Upgrade costs less than
$4.

--
    W. Bruce Moore
    Moore@bombe.pa.dec.com