[comp.sys.amiga.games] Space Quest II Help

ataylor@agsm.ucla.edu (Al Taylor) (11/27/90)

Okay, this is where I am stuck. I have been captured by the hunter and
I am in the cage. How do I get Out? What do I need? Where do I get it?

thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you

Please e-mail any suggestions

al		ataylor@agsm.ucla.edu

cofria@eeserv1.ic.sunysb.edu (Charles A Ofria) (11/28/90)

In article <698@mara.cognet.ucla.edu> ataylor@agsm.ucla.edu writes:

>Okay, this is where I am stuck. I have been captured by the hunter and
>I am in the cage. How do I get Out? What do I need? Where do I get it?
>
>thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you
>

>Please e-mail any suggestions
>

>al		ataylor@agsm.ucla.edu

Previously (hopefully) you should have picked up a spore with poison in it.
As soon as the alien gets close enough, drop it.  You will then be able to
reach his keys and let yourself free.

      --- Charles