[comp.sys.amiga.games] Simcity embesselment! <zzelment>

mndaily@ux.acs.umn.edu (Linda Seebach) (12/01/90)

In article <6964@plains.NoDak.edu> jones@plains.NoDak.edu (Scott Jones ) writes:
>For those who are a little low on funds in SimCity try this...
>At any point in the game type "FUND"  I think it has to be in caps..
>This will give you an extra $10,000 to work with..
>And yes it works again and again....

Or, if you don't know about that one (*grin*):
Set taxes to zero. Hold them there - increases growth.
At the end of november, or beginning of december, raise taxes to
20% as fast as possible (time keeps moving) then save the changes.
When the budget comes up for the next year, reduce taxes again.

Mysteriously, the people barely notice the tax rate, and yet you get
taxes at the 20% rate. ;-)

--SeebS--
--
mndaily under *NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER* speaks for the Minnesota Daily.
Posts signed "--SeebS--" have no connection to Linda Seebach.