[comp.sys.amiga.games] Once again, help with Sapce Quest II

ataylor@agsm.ucla.edu (Al Taylor) (12/04/90)

I'm stuck, yes again, I'm at the entrance to the escape hole provided
by the natives. Every time I go down into it I can't see anything and
I get eaten by some slimey creature. How do I light my way without
holding something? Assuming that is the answer or am I missing something?
I have the translator, supporter, puzzle, gem, key, and keycardK. I
thinks thats it. Anything I missed?

Thank you once again, your to kind and I am to stupid to figure it out on my
own.

al		ataylor@agsm.ucla.edu

tjantune@niksula.hut.fi (Timo Jantunen) (12/04/90)

In article <710@mara.cognet.ucla.edu> ataylor@agsm.ucla.edu (Al Taylor) writes:

>I'm stuck, yes again, I'm at the entrance to the escape hole provided
>by the natives. Every time I go down into it I can't see anything and
>I get eaten by some slimey creature. How do I light my way without
>holding something? Assuming that is the answer or am I missing something?
>I have the translator, supporter, puzzle, gem, key, and keycardK. I
>thinks thats it. Anything I missed?

>al		ataylor@agsm.ucla.edu

You must put the gem in your MOUTH (not holding anything with your HANDS).
--
Timo Jantunen           : Every time  you try to operate one of these weird
Kilonkallio 10 h 82     : black controls  that are  labelled in  black on a