[comp.sys.amiga.games] Turrican Tricks *****SPOILER*****

MBS110@psuvm.psu.edu writes:

>- Level 1-2: Atop the hill after the falling rocks and before the
>area with lightning and waterfalls, there's this large structure.
>Climb to the top and play the flamethrower around; you'll find a box.
>Jump on it, use the flamethrower again and find another box. Jump on it,
>and continue for a while longer. At the top not only will you be powered-
>up completely from the boxes, but there are 6 1-UPs waiting for you.

Well, I have this problem, you see.  When I play the flamethrower, the
stupid box appears _exactly_ over my head, and all jumping gets me is a
sore head.  The structure isn't wide enough to get far enough sideways
for a successful jump onto the box.

Yes, I'm accepting hints!  ;-)

Kent, the man from xanth.