[comp.sys.amiga.games] Need Help with Jetsons

koo@tcville.HAC.COM (12/05/90)

In article <90320.015204EETD6301@Ryerson.Ca> EETD6301@Ryerson.Ca (Tom Ng)
writes:
> I need to get a hint for a friend who is playing the 'Jetsons' game.
> He has reached the part in the Cogswell Cogs building with the quality
> assurance robot and can't figure out what to do next.

Help!  I'm stuck in the same place!  I've tried the belt (the one I used to
fly around in Robotopia) and even magnetic boots to no avail.  I also tried
the tools (from the cabinet) and that didn't work either.  Now I have the
drill with me, but I really doubt that it'll work.

Many thanks,
        Frances (koo@tcville.hac.com)