[comp.sys.amiga.games] Electronic Arts

keithh@bwdls40.bnr.ca (Keith Hanlan) (12/07/90)

In article <1990Dec6.035355.23149@zorch.SF-Bay.ORG> xanthian@zorch.SF-Bay.ORG (Kent Paul Dolan) writes:
.I wrote:
.> xanthian@zorch.SF-Bay.ORG (Kent Paul Dolan) writes:
.
.>	a very detailed and favourable review of PowerMonger. He cautions
.>	that it is not HD-installable although it is possible to back the
.>	game up.
.
.>	Kent, my question is this: Does the game take advantage of extra memory
.>	if available? If it does, I'll buy it. If it doesn't, I won't. Caching
.>	data files takes maybe 1000 bytes of code - there is no excuse for
.>	not providing it.
.
.My bet is no, on an 85% or so confidence level, but I'd suggest calling
.the company for valid info.
.[...]
.A letter to EA conveying your concern would not be at all out of place.

OK. Can somebody post their address and phone numbers.

Thanks,
Keith Hanlan  keithh@bnr.ca  Bell-Northern Research, Ottawa, Canada 613-765-4645

keithh@atreus.bnr.ca (Keith Hanlan) writes:
>xanthian@zorch.SF-Bay.ORG (Kent Paul Dolan) writes:
>.My bet is no, on an 85% or so confidence level, but I'd suggest calling
>.the company for valid info.
>.[...]
>.A letter to EA conveying your concern would not be at all out of place.
>
>OK. Can somebody post their address and phone numbers.

Electronic Arts
1820 Gateway Drive,
San Mateo, CA 94404-2496
(415) 571-7171