[comp.sys.amiga.games] CADAVER and SPEEDBALL II

kuan@iris.ucdavis.edu (Frank [Who me?] Kuan) (12/10/90)

I saw an ad in amigaworld claiming that these titles have already
been released in Europe. Is this true?

I know Cadaver is already available in the States, but after
calling around several mail order places, no one has speedball II,
and they won't even tell what the expected date of delivery is.

Could someone post a review on Cadaver? All I know about it is that
it is published by Imageworks, and someone told me the Bitmap
Bros. designed it.

buffa@yeu.inria.fr (Michel Buffa) (12/10/90)

In article <9461@aggie.ucdavis.edu>, kuan@iris.ucdavis.edu (Frank [Who me?] Kuan) writes:
> I saw an ad in amigaworld claiming that these titles have already
> been released in Europe. Is this true?
>
> I know Cadaver is already available in the States, but after
> calling around several mail order places, no one has speedball II,
> and they won't even tell what the expected date of delivery is.
>
> Could someone post a review on Cadaver? All I know about it is that
> it is published by Imageworks, and someone told me the Bitmap
> Bros. designed it.

CADAVER is available in Europe, but SPEEDBALL II not yet.
CADAVER is a must. It's one of the best role playing/adventure games I've ever
seen. The best one since Dunjeon Master, with arcade quality graphics and
animation. But it's a true adventure/RPG game, not an arcade/adventure. The
levels are very big, with hundreds of objects, a lot of enigmas, a lot of
spells, of potions. It took me a week to complete level 1, and I'm stuck In
level 2, but I only played it during a week. Thrust me and buy CADAVER !
By the way, it's made by the Bitmap Brothers -> top quality code, excellent
graphics, animation, sound and gameplay. The game is very playable (I know a
lot of people who finished it, and are looking for the next scenario disk),
and I love it.

SPEEDBALL II will be a must too. Everything the Bitmap Brothers do is gold.
Michel Buffa:       Projet Robotvis, INRIA, France

    Internet:       buffa@sardaigne.inria.fr
Surface Mail:       Michel BUFFA, INRIA - Sophia Antipolis,
                    2004, route des Lucioles, 06565 Valbonne Cedex -- FRANCE
 Voice phone:       (33) 93.65.78.39, Fax: (33) 93 65 77 65