[comp.sys.amiga.games] Bart Simpson Game

schur@isi.edu (Sean Schur) (12/09/90)

I remember reading a short while ago about a PD Bart Simpson game, where the
object was to keep trying to help Bart get out of trouble. Does anyone know
where this might be available? Is is on an archive site on the net somewhere?

			     \          /
			      \   \    /      /
Sean Schur		       \   \  /      /
				\   \/      /
USENET: schur@isi.edu		 \  /a\mpyr/
Compuserve: 70731,1102		  \/   \  / ideo
Plink: OSS259				\/

bgriese@hpuxa.ircc.ohio-state.edu (Beth Griese) (12/10/90)

In article <15974@venera.isi.edu> schur@venera.isi.edu (Sean Schur) writes:
>I remember reading a short while ago about a PD Bart Simpson game, where the
>object was to keep trying to help Bart get out of trouble. Does anyone know
>where this might be available? Is is on an archive site on the net somewhere?

A Bart Simpson game just got uploaded to the AIMIGAARTS forum on
CompuServe. Haven't tried it yet, but that's probably what you're
looking for! (Also can't remember the name-- so shoot me, BROWSE for
SIMPSON. :) )

--
Beth Griese-- journalist at large   |   "My kingdom for a quiet movie theater
(or at least for hire)              |    or a loud dance floor."

--Columbus, OH  (Ohio State University alumnus-Go Bucks!)

andrewsr@romulus.rutgers.edu (Rich Andrews) (12/10/90)

In article <1990Dec10.010814.22333@magnus.ircc.ohio-state.edu> bgriese@hpuxa.ircc.ohio-state.edu (Beth Griese) writes:

> A Bart Simpson game just got uploaded to the AIMIGAARTS forum on
> CompuServe. Haven't tried it yet, but that's probably what you're

Humm, if it is PD, could some kind soul ftp it to
abcfd20.larc.nasa.gov into the incoming/amiga directory?  (Nothing
like asking favors, right Beth? :-) :-)

Thanks in advance,
-Rich

BTW, I often wonder what us ``poor'' folk (ie. without CompuServe,
etc) are missing out on.  I guess this is one thing.  :-(  Bummer,
dude.
--
  // Rich    | "If there is nothing wrong with me, then maybe there is
\X/  Andrews |  something wrong with the universe."  - B. Crusher STTNG

fac2@dayton.saic.com (Earle Ake) (12/11/90)

In article <Dec.9.20.59.48.1990.6853@romulus.rutgers.edu>, andrewsr@romulus.rutgers.edu (Rich Andrews) writes:
> In article <1990Dec10.010814.22333@magnus.ircc.ohio-state.edu> bgriese@hpuxa.ircc.ohio-state.edu (Beth Griese) writes:
>
>> A Bart Simpson game just got uploaded to the AIMIGAARTS forum on
>> CompuServe. Haven't tried it yet, but that's probably what you're
>
> Humm, if it is PD, could some kind soul ftp it to
> abcfd20.larc.nasa.gov into the incoming/amiga directory?  (Nothing
> like asking favors, right Beth? :-) :-)

	When there is enough free space I can upload it there.  ABCFD20 is
really running low on disk space currently.

             ____ ____    ___
Earle Ake   /___ /___/ / /     Science Applications International Corporation
           ____//   / / /__                 Dayton, Ohio
Internet: fac2@dayton.saic.com             uucp: dayvb!fac2

pashdown@javelin.es.com (Pete Ashdown) (12/12/90)

schur@isi.edu (Sean Schur) writes:

>I remember reading a short while ago about a PD Bart Simpson game, where the
>object was to keep trying to help Bart get out of trouble. Does anyone know
>where this might be available? Is is on an archive site on the net somewhere?

This game stinketh.  Its was done with "Shoot-Em-Up-Construction-Kit" and is
fun for about 30 seconds.  Its funny for twice that long, but after that, it
heads straight for the trashcan.

Believe me, you're not missing anything.

--
"While you are here, your wives and girlfriends are dating handsome American
 movie and TV stars. Stars like Tom Selleck, Bruce Willis, and Bart Simpson."