[comp.sys.amiga.games] Starflight Documentation

JCS108@psuvm.psu.edu (Akbar) (12/10/90)

In the move from Home to Here, I seemed to have misplaced my documentation
and code wheel for Starflight.  Could some kind soul email me their address
so I could get a photocopied set of these from them?

-John C. Straffin
JCS108@psuvm.psu.edu *
JCS108@psuvm.bitnet  *  "Choose your friends by their character
                     *   and your socks by their color.
John C. Straffin     *   Choosing your socks by their character
226 E. Beaver Ave.   *   makes no sense.
St. College, PA      *   Choosing your friends by their color is
        16801-4904   *   unthinkable."
                     *                         -Lynn Speicher
phone: 814-867-6468  *
Disclaimer:  Disclaimers?  We don't need no steenking Disclaimers!

specter@disk.UUCP (Byron Max Guernsey) (12/13/90)

JCS108@psuvm.psu.edu (Akbar) writes:

>In the move from Home to Here, I seemed to have misplaced my documentation
>and code wheel for Starflight.  Could some kind soul email me their address
>so I could get a photocopied set of these from them?

Bad idea to ask that on here. Alot of people get uptight about copying. I
think the documentation is copyrighted. Your best bet is to write the
company ECA and ask for a new set.

I have pity for the number of flames you may get! haha

Oh, btw, has anyone saw what happens when you don't type the right code in?
haha I really get a kick out of protections like that.

Byron