[comp.sys.amiga.games] Journey

ywcheun@cs.vu.nl (Cheung Y W) (12/11/90)

I'm stuck in the adventure Journey. What do Tag have to say to
the Elf?

Yam-Wah Cheung (ywcheun@cs.vu.nl)

tjantune@niksula.hut.fi (Timo Jantunen) (12/12/90)

In article <8479@star.cs.vu.nl> ywcheun@cs.vu.nl (Cheung Y W) writes:

>I'm stuck in the adventure Journey. What do Tag have to say to
>the Elf?
>Yam-Wah Cheung (ywcheun@cs.vu.nl)

You must have been visited the dwarf caves first. In the caves you can
hear few words, and (this was the most difficult part to me) a NAME that
Elves trust.
--
Timo Jantunen           : Every time  you try to operate one of these weird
Kilonkallio 10 h 82     : black controls  that are  labelled in  black on a

ywcheun@cs.vu.nl (Cheung Y W) (12/13/90)

First, thanks for everybody who helped me earlier in this adventure.
Now I'm stucked in the Elfes home, which is on fire. The only thing
Praxix can do is a 'rain' spell, but he hasn't enough water powder
(he has 5 or 6 water powders). Do I missed some water powders?

I found earlier 1 water powder after digging on the ground founding
the three men, then I found water powder in Garlomons bag, and
finally I found water powder after defeating a hidden beast in the
dwarves cave.

Thanks in advance,

Yam-Wah Cheung (ywcheun@cs.vu.nl)