[comp.sys.amiga.games] Finishing DM- ONE Turquoise key!

kuento@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (12/13/90)

In article <1990Dec12.173605.16258@news.iastate.edu>, reynolds@iastate.edu (Reynolds Jesse Leonard) writes:
>   For those of you looking for the turqoise keys (to enter the FireStaff level)
> Yes, they exist, but they aren't easy to get to...I don't have my maps right
> here with me, but I know that one is on level 12, and I think the others are on
> levels 6, 9, 11, though I'm not sure about those.  BTW, my map counts the top
> level (where you start) as level one, just so you know.(i.e., the dragon level
> is level 14).  I don't remmber, but I think that one of the knights (on level
> 11?) has one of the keys, and according to my map he's invulnerable to magic...
> anybody know if this is true??  Good luck...
>
> 				-Jesse

AARGH! DISREGARD THIS POSTING! He's talking about the Ra keys, for
those of you who are confused. There is only ONE turquoise key. It's
an enforced choice, like the choice of two paths on L10, and the
choice of three paths on L11. DM isn't designed to let you get *all*
the items (tho an editor disk lets you get all the loot...). As for
the Knights, I'm not so sure they're invulnerable to magic...they may
have a high anti-magic/anti-fire rating, but they're not entirely
magic-proof, as I've dealt the final blow with a spell upon occasion.
Doug Yanega        (Snow Museum, Univ. of KS, Lawrence, KS 66045)
My card: 0 The Fool         "UT!"          Bitnet: kuento@ukanvax
"This is my theory, such as it is....which is mine. AAH-HEM!"

reynolds@iastate.edu (Reynolds Jesse Leonard) (12/14/90)

   Sorry for the confusion, I haven't really played it for about a year and a
half...
		-Jesse