[comp.sys.amiga.games] Corporation - Repost! Help!!!!

richardc@sands1.swbt.com (Richard Cavin) (12/14/90)

I need some help or general hints on the game Corporation by Core, Int. I
have gotten to a locked room on floor 5 (starting floor) and there are
several cylinder type objects in the room as well as a vu screen and a scanman.

Well I have gotten the scanman to work with the vu screen now.
I have had the game lock up on me several times! Also the game save seems
to work but does not load properly when I try to reload my saved game.
Has anyone heard of bugs in the earlier versions? My system
is a Amiga 500 with 1 meg ram.

Thanks in advance,
Richard

PS - Don't email me it will bounce!
PS (reprise) - The game is going back top the dealer tommorow! I've given
up on it; it does not seem to like my system at all............

itch@cbnews.att.com (richard.m.brack) (12/15/90)

In article <496@sands1.swbt.com>, richardc@sands1.swbt.com (Richard Cavin) writes:

> I need some help or general hints on the game Corporation by Core, Int. I
> have gotten to a locked room on floor 5 (starting floor) and there are
> several cylinder type objects in the room as well as a vu screen and a scanman.
I have no help to offer.

> Well I have gotten the scanman to work with the vu screen now.
> I have had the game lock up on me several times! Also the game save seems
> to work but does not load properly when I try to reload my saved game.
> Has anyone heard of bugs in the earlier versions? My system
> is a Amiga 500 with 1 meg ram.

I also had the game lock up on me a few times!  The game reload is very
flakey but works.  Most of the time you get a somewhat garbaged screen
upon reload of a saved game, but if you wait for about 5 minutes the game
comes back....very strange.

> Thanks in advance,
> Richard

> PS (reprise) - The game is going back top the dealer tommorow! I've given
> up on it; it does not seem to like my system at all............

The game looks neat, I haven't played it much yet, but the bugs are frustrating!

RichBrack
--
{ the itchman cometh   /-/         _          i don't want to be your angel }
{ itch@cbnews.att.com /-/        _|_|_          i want to be your witch!    }