[comp.sys.amiga.games] Space Shuttle Flight Simulator??

21329JM@MSU.BITNET (11/20/90)

Is there a flight simulator for the Amiga ( or any system ) that simulates the
space shuttle?  Is anyone working on one? :)

E-mail replies, please. It's getting on towards the end of the term, and I
don't have as much time to read the groups as I'd like.

-jp

huebner@aero.aero.org (Robert E. Huebner) (11/20/90)

In article <73821329JM@MSU>, 21329JM@MSU.BITNET writes:
|> Is there a flight simulator for the Amiga ( or any system ) that
simulates the
|> space shuttle?  Is anyone working on one? :)

There were two on the 64 - Project Space Station (which really didn't
simulate the Space Shuttle accurately, but you do fly it), and
another one by (I think) Activision which tried to be accurate
about things.  It wasn't great, and I never bought it.

Does anyone know if Project Space Station is available on the Amiga?  For
me, it was right up there with M.U.L.E. when it came to good C-64 games.  I
miss those two <sniff>

-----
Robert Huebner		huebner@aerospace.aero.org
			The Aerospace Corporation
-----

dreamer@diku.dk (Thomas Magle Brodersen) (11/20/90)

21329JM@MSU.BITNET writes:

>Is there a flight simulator for the Amiga ( or any system ) that simulates the
>space shuttle?  Is anyone working on one? :)

>E-mail replies, please. It's getting on towards the end of the term, and I
>don't have as much time to read the groups as I'd like.

I would like to know too, as it is something that interests me very much!
(So E-mail me too, please.)

				Thomas M. Brodersen

! Help! I am locked up inside this University,  : Thomas Magle Brodersen      !
! and this is my only way of communicating with : alias dreamer@diku.dk       !
! the outside world!                            : (The One and Only)          !

jones@plains.NoDak.edu (Scott Jones ) (11/29/90)

In article <1990Nov20.122954.5792@diku.dk> dreamer@diku.dk (Thomas Magle Brodersen) writes:
>21329JM@MSU.BITNET writes:
>
>>Is there a flight simulator for the Amiga ( or any system ) that simulates the
>>space shuttle?  Is anyone working on one? :)
>
>>E-mail replies, please. It's getting on towards the end of the term, and I
>>don't have as much time to read the groups as I'd like.
>
>I would like to know too, as it is something that interests me very much!
>(So E-mail me too, please.)
Another one to add to the email list..  Would like to hear of some type
of space shuttle flight/sim..

Scott..
jones@plains.nodak.edu

Sorry no fancy sig to skip!!

diamond@hubcap.clemson.edu (David Lee) (12/07/90)

jones@plains.NoDak.edu (Scott Jones ) writes:

>In article <1990Nov20.122954.5792@diku.dk> dreamer@diku.dk (Thomas Magle Brodersen) writes:
>>21329JM@MSU.BITNET writes:
>>
>>>Is there a flight simulator for the Amiga ( or any system ) that simulates the
>>>space shuttle?  Is anyone working on one? :)
>>
>>>E-mail replies, please. It's getting on towards the end of the term, and I
>>>don't have as much time to read the groups as I'd like.
>>
>>I would like to know too, as it is something that interests me very much!
>>(So E-mail me too, please.)
>Another one to add to the email list..  Would like to hear of some type
>of space shuttle flight/sim..

Better yet if anyone hears of one please post it on the net...I think a number
of us would be interested.  Something along the lines of the simulation
Project: Space Station for the C64 would be nice also...It was a great little
game/simulation marketed by HesWare.

* diamond@hubcap.clemson.edu  (a/k/a David Lee)              //         *
*                                                           //          *
*                            Well, there it is....      \\ //           *
*                                                        \X/ ..nuff said*

ztsindi@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu (Bill Gant) (12/17/90)

Posted for Clayton J. Miner...Text to Follow
 | Todd G Vaarwerk      | Bitnet:   ZTSINDI@UBVMS                |
 | State University of  | Internet: ZTSINDI@UBVMS.CC.BUFFALO.EDU |
 |  New York at Buffalo |           VAARWERK@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU    |
 | Disclaimer: Believe what you want .. I trashed all my views of|
 |             reality ages ago  d8-)                            |

In article <12118@hubcap.clemson.edu>, diamond@hubcap.clemson.edu (David Lee) writes...
>jones@plains.NoDak.edu (Scott Jones ) writes:

>>>I would like to know too, as it is something that interests me very much!
>>>(So E-mail me too, please.)
>>Another one to add to the email list..  Would like to hear of some type
>>of space shuttle flight/sim..
>

>Better yet if anyone hears of one please post it on the net...I think a number
>of us would be interested.  Something along the lines of the simulation
>Project: Space Station for the C64 would be nice also...It was a great little
>game/simulation marketed by HesWare.

>* diamond@hubcap.clemson.edu  (a/k/a David Lee)              //         *
>*                                                           //          *
>*                            Well, there it is....      \\ //           *
>*                                                        \X/ ..nuff said*

There is a simulator of the proposed European Space Shuttle available, of all
places, in Europe.  Check out listings in Amiga Action, Amiga Format, or Amiga
Computing.

 |          Wing Commander Skeksis - Reality Engineer                  |
 | Clayton J. Miner     | Bitnet:   ZTSINDI@UBVMS                      |
 | -------------------- | Internet: ZTSINDI@UBVMS.CC.BUFFALO.EDU       |
 | The views of this post are not the views of this host organization. |
 |  They ARE, however, the views of the SysOp of the Known World BBS.  |
 |         300-1200-2400 bps, 24 hours mostly.  A SkyLine BBS.         |
 |                         (716)-883-3083                              |