[comp.sys.amiga.games] Drip and Shanghai

fmcphers@VTTCF.CC.VT.EDU (Frank McPherson) (12/14/90)

First question -- have you had luck running Drip on an Amiga 3000?  If so,
	what am I doing wrong?  I've got the joystick in port two, etc.  I
	can't find any instructions besides those in the "I"nfo function
	available from the main screen of the game.

Second question -- Anyone know of a mail order place which still has Shanghai?

(The second isn't so urgent, but the first one IS.  It looks really nifty and
 I wanna play it!  <Grin>)

-- Frank McPherson                  INTERNET: fmcphers@vttcf.cc.vt.edu --

ztsindi@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu (Bill Gant) (12/17/90)

Posted for Clayton J. Miner...Text to Follow
 | Todd G Vaarwerk      | Bitnet:   ZTSINDI@UBVMS                |
 | State University of  | Internet: ZTSINDI@UBVMS.CC.BUFFALO.EDU |
 |  New York at Buffalo |           VAARWERK@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU    |
 | Disclaimer: Believe what you want .. I trashed all my views of|
 |             reality ages ago  d8-)                            |

In article <9012140003.AA115581@vttcf.cc.vt.edu>, fmcphers@VTTCF.CC.VT.EDU (Frank McPherson) writes...

>First question -- have you had luck running Drip on an Amiga 3000?  If so,
>	what am I doing wrong?  I've got the joystick in port two, etc.  I
>	can't find any instructions besides those in the "I"nfo function
>	available from the main screen of the game.
>
>Second question -- Anyone know of a mail order place which still has Shanghai?
>
>(The second isn't so urgent, but the first one IS.  It looks really nifty and
> I wanna play it!  <Grin>)
>
>-- Frank McPherson                  INTERNET: fmcphers@vttcf.cc.vt.edu --

If you find Shanghai, let me know!

 |          Wing Commander Skeksis - Reality Engineer                  |
 | Clayton J. Miner     | Bitnet:   ZTSINDI@UBVMS                      |
 | -------------------- | Internet: ZTSINDI@UBVMS.CC.BUFFALO.EDU       |
 | The views of this post are not the views of this host organization. |
 |  They ARE, however, the views of the SysOp of the Known World BBS.  |
 |         300-1200-2400 bps, 24 hours mostly.  A SkyLine BBS.         |
 |                         (716)-883-3083                              |

stephen@hpdmd48.boi.hp.com (Stephen Holmstead) (12/17/90)

/ hpdmd48:comp.sys.amiga.games / ztsindi@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu (Bill Gant) / 11:47 pm  Dec 16, 1990 /

ztsindi@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu (Bill Gant) wrote:
>In article <9012140003.AA115581@vttcf.cc.vt.edu>, fmcphers@VTTCF.CC.VT.EDU (Frank McPherson) writes...
>>Second question -- Anyone know of a mail order place which still has Shanghai?
>
>If you find Shanghai, let me know!

I have an used copy that I don't play anymore that I'd be willing to
sell.  Let me know if you want it.

 ____       ____
|___\   /   /___| Division         \X/ Amiga        stephen@hpdmlge.boi.hp.com

ztsindi@ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu (Bill Gant) (12/18/90)

In article <4440004@hpdmd48.boi.hp.com>, stephen@hpdmd48.boi.hp.com (Stephen Holmstead) writes...
>/ hpdmd48:comp.sys.amiga.games / ztsindi@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu (Bill Gant) / 11:47 pm  Dec 16, 1990 /
>
>ztsindi@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu (Bill Gant) wrote:
>>In article <9012140003.AA115581@vttcf.cc.vt.edu>, fmcphers@VTTCF.CC.VT.EDU (Frank McPherson) writes...
>>>Second question -- Anyone know of a mail order place which still has Shanghai?
>>
>>If you find Shanghai, let me know!
>
>I have an used copy that I don't play anymore that I'd be willing to
>sell.  Let me know if you want it.

>|   / /_  __\   | Disk      0S/2 == 1/2 OS (Leo Schwab)      Stephen Holmstead
>|  | / / /_/ |  | Mechanisms         //             ...!hplabs!hpdmlge!stephen
>|___\   /   /___| Division         \X/ Amiga        stephen@hpdmlge.boi.hp.com

How much???  Yup, yup, ypu, I surely do want that programme.  Many thanks!  :-)