[comp.sys.amiga.games] Captive...I need help!

jcfst@unix.cis.pitt.edu (John C. Fossum) (12/24/90)

     I just bought Captive by Mindscape and I can't escape the
push button door on Butre. I enter it, it loads, then I can't get
out after I get the explosives. I've found the power outlet along
the one wall but don't know what to do with it. Any help or hints
for beginning the game would be much appreciated.

-Steve M. Suhy-

dac@prolix.ccadfa.oz.au (Andrew Clayton) (12/24/90)

In article <73568@unix.cis.pitt.edu>, John C. Fossum writes:

>      I just bought Captive by Mindscape and I can't escape the
> push button door on Butre. I enter it, it loads, then I can't get
> out after I get the explosives. I've found the power outlet along
> the one wall but don't know what to do with it. Any help or hints
> for beginning the game would be much appreciated.
>
> -Steve M. Suhy-

Have you worked out how to manipulate things in your robot's
hands yet?

PUSH the wall with the ball bearings on it! (It's in the manual)

(Remember to stick your finger into things, do NOT forget the
code to open the iris door, you'll need it to get out again, and
try to avoid getting damaged)

Dac
 _l _  _   // Andrew Clayton. Canberra, Australia.         I Post  .
(_](_l(_ \X/  ccadfa.cc.adfa.oz.au!prolix!dac                     . .  I am.
-------- I cannot send or recieve mail to or from sites outside of Australia.

iyh@phoenix.pub.uu.oz.au (Ian Holsman) (12/26/90)

In <73568@unix.cis.pitt.edu> jcfst@unix.cis.pitt.edu (John C. Fossum) writes:

>     I just bought Captive by Mindscape and I can't escape the
>push button door on Butre. I enter it, it loads, then I can't get
>out after I get the explosives. I've found the power outlet along
>the one wall but don't know what to do with it. Any help or hints
>for beginning the game would be much appreciated.

Have you blown up the generators ???

Ian Holsman. 		  		 	iyh@phoenix.pub.uu.oz.au