[comp.sys.amiga.games] DMII/CSB -- FirestaffREAD/NEW

cs170703644@vger.nsu.edu (01/05/91)

In article <1991Jan5.073916.3584@sapphire.idbsu.edu>, tanner@sapphire.idbsu.edu (cs127- Byron (Mark) Tanner) writes:

> Never really noticed any advantage to armor in CSB either, in fact about
> half way through I took it all off and ran around naked.  Didn't notice any
> difference.  Anyone else???
>
>   Enjoy,
>   -Mark

         I   think there is an advantage to wearing armor.  It seems to cut
down  the serious of injuries, sometimes preventing the minor ones altogether.
I especiall like lightweight helmets to prevent head injuries...and the
leather boots seems to protect the feet when I fall through yet another
hidden pit.

One of my guys now is wearing the magic armor....milhail ?? Not sure of the
spelling there.  Anyway, it's very lightweight, but does a great job.  He
almost never gets hurt.  Sometimes I put hte armor on my weakest man for
added safety.

Jean