[comp.sys.amiga.games] Need help in DM II

uzun@pnet01.cts.com (Roger Uzun) (12/31/90)

[]
I am looking for the Emerald and Ruby keyss in DM II, chaos strikes back.
Can anyone look in some hint book and let me know where they are?
I need them to get past some of the doors in the DDD room.

-Roger

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!uzun
ARPA: crash!pnet01!uzun@nosc.mil
INET: uzun@pnet01.cts.com

kuento@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (01/06/91)

In article <6610@crash.cts.com>, uzun@pnet01.cts.com (Roger Uzun) writes:
> []
> I am looking for the Emerald and Ruby keyss in DM II, chaos strikes back.
> Can anyone look in some hint book and let me know where they are?
> I need them to get past some of the doors in the DDD room.
>
> -Roger
>
> UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!uzun
> ARPA: crash!pnet01!uzun@nosc.mil
> INET: uzun@pnet01.cts.com

This is a job for the HINT ORACLE! Yes, folks, if you save the game in
front of a keyhole, the Oracle will tell you what key you need to open
it AND tell you where to find the key! Now isn't that special?...
(Now who could that Oracle be....could it be....>;->)
-------(please include "DY" in subj header of mail to this user)--------
Doug "Speaker-To-Insects" Yanega      "UT!"       Bitnet: KUENTO@UKANVAX
My card: 0 The Fool       (Snow Museum, Univ. of KS, Lawrence, KS 66045)
"Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?" - Pink Floyd