[comp.sys.amiga.games] Chaos Strikes Back - Cross keys.

a309@mindlink.UUCP (George Lin) (01/03/91)

> arxt@quads.uchicago.edu writes:
>
> Msg-ID: <1991Jan1.171508.13828@midway.uchicago.edu>
>
> Org.  : University of Chicago
> Person: patrick palmer
>
> Help!  I threw three corbums in the FUL YA pit, but I can't get to the
> Ku section of the Diabolical Demon Director!  How do I get a second cross
> key after getting the first one by exchanging valuables?  Is there any way
> to get to the Ku path without the cross key (there is a cross lock that
> I haven't opened on one of the sub-levels)?
>
>         Thanks in advance,
>                 Aidan Palmer

Firstly, the Ku Corbium was the first Corbium that I found.  And it definately
does NOT require that you get to the "exchanging valuables" part.
But, when you do get to that part, only one key in needed.  The first lock can
be picked.
--------------------------
--
George Lin
a309@mindlink

uzun@pnet01.cts.com (Roger Uzun) (01/06/91)

[]
You do NOT need the cross key for Ku at all.  Either run from the
entrance fast and straight.  Or enter the pit that says "trust me"
and come up some stairs that you will find there.

-Roger

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!uzun
ARPA: crash!pnet01!uzun@nosc.mil
INET: uzun@pnet01.cts.com