[comp.sys.amiga.games] Inmortal - level 2 *Spoiler Alert*

A_ASENCIO@UPR1.UPR.CUN.EDU (Hard Bytes Amiga User Group) (01/05/91)

>>>I need help just getting off level II (!).   Have managed to figure out the bit
>>>on changing stone to jewel and have tried EVERY possible combo of jewel
>>>placement on the diagrams in the last room (after slime) but to no avail...

>>aargh. i can't get into that room. those slime monsters outside always get
>>me. is there some easy way to avoid them??

About the slime, someone is suppose to sell you a potion that prevent you
from being slimed. (I think he is in the entrace, just before encouter the
will-o-wisp)

>I have the same problem as Jeff does. And (not intended as a flame) how
>do you know what R-L-C means if you can't get to the room? It does not
>appear to mean "put the first gem in the right hole, the second in the
>left, and the third in the center". Or if it does, it applies in some
>way to the three little holes around each big hole.

>And, by the way, I did kill the king.

>	Mike
>--
>Mike Sullivan                     Internet: msullivan@Ebay.Sun.COM
>Sun Education                     UUCP:     ..!sun!yavin!msullivan
>Software Course Developer         Compuserve: 75365,764
>   "Mr. Firkusny is a better piano player than Mr. Robinson,

Here is the spoiler...

        \ /

That order is from the perspective of the mage when he enters, from left to
right.

       #   #   O          O   #   #         #   O   #

           #                  #                 #

Angel//
   \X/

      Angel Asencio//               Computer Engineering Student
                 \X/                University of Puerto Rico
802360644%rumac%upr1.upr.clu.edu    Mayaguez Campus
A_ASENCIO%upr1.upr.clu.edu
  ******* Amiga, it's not just a computer, it's THE COMPUTER *******

amouse@phoenix.pub.uu.oz.au (Rik Wheatley) (01/08/91)

In <DC056F25AEBF0041B1@UPR1.UPR.CUN.EDU> A_ASENCIO@UPR1.UPR.CUN.EDU (Hard Bytes Amiga User Group) writes:

>>>aargh. i can't get into that room. those slime monsters outside always get
>>>me. is there some easy way to avoid them??

>About the slime, someone is suppose to sell you a potion that prevent you
>from being slimed. (I think he is in the entrace, just before encouter the
>will-o-wisp)

yeah but i am missing about 10 gold pieces or so....does saving the game cost
money..?

>>I have the same problem as Jeff does. And (not intended as a flame) how
>>do you know what R-L-C means if you can't get to the room? It does not
>>appear to mean "put the first gem in the right hole, the second in the
>>left, and the third in the center". Or if it does, it applies in some
>>way to the three little holes around each big hole.

well the picture in the book shows the room, and there's a light shining on
the
       X *
one, on the left pentacle....have a look...it suggested something
to me....

>>And, by the way, I did kill the king.

yeah, i guessed that; i was just wondering what method people were using

>>Mike Sullivan                     Internet: msullivan@Ebay.Sun.COM

>Here is the spoiler...

>        \ /

>That order is from the perspective of the mage when he enters, from left to
>right.

>       #   #   O          O   #   #         #   O   #
>
>           #                  #                 #

>Angel//
>   \X/

ta.....now i'll have to get more money and try it out....

 \ Anony Mouse          | You can't have everything: where would you put it? /
 / amouse@phoenix.pub.uu.oz.au  | one-line starfield: . .. .  . .. .   . ..  \

spenser@sugar.hackercorp.com (Spenser Aden) (01/10/91)

In article <1991Jan8.072854.27647@phoenix.pub.uu.oz.au> amouse@phoenix.pub.uu.oz.au (Rik Wheatley) writes:
>In <DC056F25AEBF0041B1@UPR1.UPR.CUN.EDU> A_ASENCIO@UPR1.UPR.CUN.EDU (Hard Bytes Amiga User Group) writes:
>>About the slime, someone is suppose to sell you a potion that prevent you
>>from being slimed. (I think he is in the entrace, just before encouter the
>>will-o-wisp)
>
>yeah but i am missing about 10 gold pieces or so....does saving the game cost
>money..?

Nope.

As in any good bargaining arrangement ... have you considered perhaps refusing
his first offer and returning later to make another offer?

-Spenser