[comp.sys.amiga.games] Prince of Persia Level 4

eric@oakhill.UUCP (Eric Quintana) (01/08/91)

*

I'm stuck on level 4.  Once the mirror appears, how do you exit the
level?  I think I have been everywhere, but I don't know what to do
with the mirror.  Please give me a hint.  Thanks.

Eric Quintana                       eric@rorschach.sps.mot.com
Motorola Microprocessor Design      (512) 891-2915

cs220x0b@ducvax.auburn.edu (HASH BROWNS) (01/12/91)

In article <4403@rorschach.oakhill.UUCP>, eric@oakhill.UUCP (Eric Quintana) writes:

> I'm stuck on level 4.  Once the mirror appears, how do you exit the
> level?  I think I have been everywhere, but I don't know what to do
> with the mirror.  Please give me a hint.  Thanks.

You simply take a running jump through it.  There are a few moments in the
game where you make leaps of faith such as this (pardon the pun).  In this
case,  I wish you could get around the mirror (I've tried).  The consequence
of jumping through are truly lingering and annoying.
     /_______/        __________    /_________/   cs200x0a@DucVAX.Auburn.EDU
                                                    /_/