[comp.sys.amiga.games] Amiga Software for sale or for trade

bhua_cif@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Bobby Huang) (01/10/91)

>List:
>	The Immortal (EA)
>	Budokan (EA)
>	TV Sports BasketBall (Cinemaware)
>	Swords of Twilight (EA)
>	Star Control (Accolade)
>	Shadow of the Beast I and II (Pysgnosis)
>	Populous (EA)
>
>All have the original disk(s), manual, and packaging.

The Immortal and PowerMonger have now been sold.

Bobby Huang

bhua_cif@troi.cc.rochester.edu (Bobby Huang) (01/11/91)

In article <11558@ur-cc.UUCP> bhua_cif@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Bobby Huang) writes:

Has original disk(s), manual, and packaging:
>>	Budokan (EA)
>>	Swords of Twilight (EA)
>>	Star Control (Accolade)
>>	Shadow of the Beast I (Pysgnosis)
>>	Populous (EA)
	Bandit Kings of Ancient China (Koei)

Has original disk and manual:
	Dungeon Master (FTL)

The Immortal, PowerMonger, SOTB II, and TVS BasketBall have been sold.

Bobby Huang <bhua_cif@cc.rochester.edu>

bhua_cif@troi.cc.rochester.edu (Bobby Huang) (01/14/91)

>Has original disk(s), manual, and packaging:
>>>	Budokan (EA)
>>>	Swords of Twilight (EA)
>>>	Shadow of the Beast I (Pysgnosis)
>>>	Populous (EA)
>	Bandit Kings of Ancient China (Koei)
	Elvira: Mistress of the Dark (Accolade) + Cluebook

Dungeon Master and Star Control are sold.

Bobby Huang <bhua_cif@cc.rochester.edu>

bhua_cif@troi.cc.rochester.edu (Bobby Huang) (01/16/91)

Has original disk(s), manual, and packaging:
	Budokan (EA)
	Swords of Twilight (EA)
	Shadow of the Beast I (Pysgnosis) + T-shirt(never worn, L)