[comp.sys.amiga.games] A Game I would like to see...

hastoerm@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Moriland) (01/14/91)

	There was a rather unique board game I once saw played that I
thought would make a good translation to the Amiga. I don't remember
who produces it, but it was called Supremacy. It was sort of a modern
day RISK where the different players could develope weapons and such
along the way. I watched it being played one night at college and
thought it seemed awfully complex. It could do well as an Amiga game
if anyone could get the rights.

				-Moriland

--
| hastoerm@vela.acs.oakland.edu |    __                                |
|                               | __/// Viva Amiga!                    |

maupr@warwick.ac.uk (Leigh Warren) (01/15/91)

In article <4666@vela.acs.oakland.edu> hastoerm@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Moriland) writes:

>	There was a rather unique board game I once saw played that I
>thought would make a good translation to the Amiga. I don't remember
>who produces it, but it was called Supremacy. It was sort of a modern
>				-Moriland

There is a game called Supremacy out on the amiga, a space conquering game,
only oneplayer though with one computer player.  I don't know whether it's the
same,

                       Leigh..

dvljhg@cs.umu.se (J|rgen Holmberg) (01/16/91)

In article <1991Jan14.191517.28612@warwick.ac.uk> maupr@warwick.ac.uk (Leigh Warren) writes:
>In article <4666@vela.acs.oakland.edu> hastoerm@vela.acs.oakland.edu (Moriland) writes:
>>
>>	There was a rather unique board game I once saw played that I
>>thought would make a good translation to the Amiga. I don't remember
>>who produces it, but it was called Supremacy. It was sort of a modern
>>				-Moriland
>
>There is a game called Supremacy out on the amiga, a space conquering game,
>only oneplayer though with one computer player.  I don't know whether it's the
>same,
>
>                       Leigh..

They are not the same. Supremacy on the amy is a poor execution of a great idea.

/Jorgen
email dvljhg@cs.umu.se - other ways to communicate are a waste of time.
Everything I say is always true, just apply it to the right reality.
"Credo, quia absurdum est."    Credo in absurdum est?