[comp.sys.amiga.games] looking for moria 5.2

vgibbs@nmsu.edu (GIBBS) (01/13/91)

I am lloking for a new copy of amiga moria, the 5.2 version. Can
anyone tell me an ftp stie where I can find this game? Thanks for your
help, vgibbs@dante.nmsu.edu

mmccarth@ub.d.umn.edu (Mark McCarthy) (01/14/91)

In article <VGIBBS.91Jan12153035@dante.nmsu.edu> vgibbs@nmsu.edu (GIBBS) writes:
>I am lloking for a new copy of amiga moria, the 5.2 version. Can
>anyone tell me an ftp stie where I can find this game? Thanks for your
>help, vgibbs@dante.nmsu.edu

At 'abcfd20.larc.nasa.gov'(128.155.23.64 I believe..) in the directory
incoming/amiga/GAMES you can find 'amimoria522.lzh' and a corresponding
readme file.  As of January 11, 1991, this is the newest update.

Mark
(mmccarth@ub.d.umn.edu)

amiga-relay@ee.udel.edu (01/14/91)

From: fhwri%CONNCOLL.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu

This is going to sound EXTREMELY stupid, but...

I'm a MORIA fiend (finished 3.0 twice without cheating (well, I kept a copy
of my saved game file...) and would LOVE to get 5.2. However, I have never
ever FTPed anything and haven't the foggiest of how to do it. Could you
please lead my by the hand as to how to do the file transfer? I know about
UUDecode already and am an old hand at decompressing archives...

Thanks!
                                                --Rick Wrigley
                                                fhwri@conncoll.bitnet

proff@phoenix.pub.uu.oz.au (F. Soldius [proff]) (01/17/91)

In <669@ub.d.umn.edu> mmccarth@ub.d.umn.edu (Mark McCarthy) writes:

>At 'abcfd20.larc.nasa.gov'(128.155.23.64 I believe..) in the directory
>incoming/amiga/GAMES you can find 'amimoria522.lzh' and a corresponding
>readme file.  As of January 11, 1991, this is the newest update.

>Mark
>(mmccarth@ub.d.umn.edu)

  Does abcfd20 have a e-mail FTp type system?

- Proff
--
The Mad Proffessor/The Force                     |Am not I
"The Fly" stanza two by W. Blake     -           |A fly like thee?