[comp.sys.amiga.games] American Football Games.

maupr@warwick.ac.uk (Leigh Warren) (01/15/91)

I am looking for a decent american football game with loads of tactics and
maybe action.  I have got TVSF but it is too easy and has little in the way of
tactics.  Can anyone help, please?  Has anyone played Headcoach, what's it
like?

                        Thanks,
                                Leigh...
                                (maupr@uk.ac.warwick.cu)

terminal@phoenix.pub.uu.oz.au (Bernard Leach) (01/18/91)

In <1991Jan14.190421.28365@warwick.ac.uk> maupr@warwick.ac.uk (Leigh Warren) writes:

>I am looking for a decent american football game with loads of tactics and
>maybe action.  I have got TVSF but it is too easy and has little in the way of
>tactics.  Can anyone help, please?  Has anyone played Headcoach, what's it
>like?

HeadCoach has heaps of options.. Something like 100 plus offensive plays..
it can be played in a playbook or a detailed modem.
each time has a nice big file describing each player.

and it even has a plotting screen to show you how the play went.

very complex and detailed game!

terminal.