[comp.sys.amiga.games] Hero Quest I *spoiler*

maquelin@tik.ethz.ch (OLIVIER MAQUELIN) (01/18/91)

In article <148@howitt.dog.oz.au> david@howitt.dog.oz.au (David Le Blanc) writes:
>I have a few questions about Hero's Quest I.
>
>1) How do you get the seed from the spore spitting spirea?

You can catch the seed by throwing stones at it (you may need to try
several times though, depending on your dexterity).

>2) How/Where do you get the key to release the bear? Is it a good
>   Idea to release a bear??

This is indeed a good idea. The kobold in the next room has the key
(around his neck). You will have to kill the kobold to get at the key.
(using the fetch spell may work also).

-Olivier

(Olivier Maquelin, maquelin@tik.ethz.ch)

davew@hpsad.HP.COM (Dave Williams) (01/19/91)

>/ hpsad:comp.sys.amiga.games / david@howitt.dog.oz.au (David Le Blanc) /  7:53 pm  Jan 17, 1991 /
>I have a few questions about Hero's Quest I.
>
>1) How do you get the seed from the spore spitting spirea?
>2) How/Where do you get the key to release the bear? Is it a good
   >Idea to release a bear??
>
>Help, and any solutions you have would be gratefully accepted, since
>this game has become impossible. ( I am stuck, and can't seem to get
>even one more point!)
>
>Cheers-
  >David
>

>--
>Email: david@dogmelb.dog@munnari.oz    |    Division of Geomechanics,
>TEL.   (03) 881 1355                   |    CSIRO, P.O. Box 54
>FAX    (03) 881 2052                   |    Mt Waverley 3149,
                                       >|    AUSTRALIA.
>----------
-v-SPOILERS-v-

1) You can hack em up with your sword for fun but that will cost
   you a few points.
   You can climb up there if you have enough climbing points.
   However, my favorite is throwing rocks.

2) You can kill the guy in the cave to get the key.
   Do it!

Dave Williams        { HP Signal Analysis Division }
davew@hpsad          { 1212 Valley House Dr.       }
(707) 794-3826       { Rohnert Park, CA 94928-4999 }