[comp.sys.amiga.games] More DM I questions

hclausen@adspdk.UUCP (Henrik Clausen) (01/17/91)

In article <578@hydra.bucknell.edu>, tom thul writes:

> I have some more questions for the folks who have finished DM I.

> Another question:  What is the ZOKATHRA spell for?  I've yet to find anything
> that is affected by it.

   There is a place (a riddle?) where you must place it. Off my memory, a
sign reads 'Lighter than a feather' - the spell has no weight.

                                     -Henrik
| Henrik Clausen, Graffiti Data | If the Doors of Perception where cleansed, |
| ...{pyramid|rutgers}!cbmvax!  | Man would see Reality as it is - Infinite. |
\______cbmehq!adspdk!hclausen___|_________________________________W. Blake___/

kuento@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (01/18/91)

In article <188984fa.ARN1584@adspdk.UUCP>, hclausen@adspdk.UUCP (Henrik Clausen) writes:
> In article <578@hydra.bucknell.edu>, tom thul writes:
>
>> I have some more questions for the folks who have finished DM I.
>

>> Another question:  What is the ZOKATHRA spell for?  I've yet to find anything
>> that is affected by it.
>
>    There is a place (a riddle?) where you must place it. Off my memory, a
> sign reads 'Lighter than a feather' - the spell has no weight.
>
>                                      -Henrik

This is not true. That "Lighter Than A Feather" alcove *only* reacts
to the presence of the ______, which *looks* like a ZOKATHRA spell but
is not. Trust me...I tried putting a ZOKATHRA in that alcove and
nothing happened. This spell has only *one* use in DM, and *one* use
in CSB (though creative Amiga players can find another use for them in
conjunction with their maps...). The fact that it weighs nothing only
means you can carry one without it slowing you down (they can't be put
in you pack, either - only in your hands), and that it shouldn't set
off floor plates when plopped.
     When you come to the spot in DM where you need the Zokathra,
you'll *know* it, trust me...
-------(please include "DY" in subj header of mail to this user)--------
Doug "Speaker-To-Insects" Yanega      "UT!"       Bitnet: KUENTO@UKANVAX
My card: 0 The Fool       (Snow Museum, Univ. of KS, Lawrence, KS 66045)
"You can keep my things, they've come to take me home" - Peter Gabriel

Stewart.Mckinnon@p0.f178.n221.z1.fidonet.org (Stewart Mckinnon) (01/20/91)

Well, you'll know when you need to use the ZOKATHRA spell when you
come to the spot on the DRAGON LEVEL - and that's ALL I'm going to
tell you about that! (ha ha!) Secondly you're off base with using
it on LEVEL 5 in the riddle section - think about it....NOTHING is
lighter than air! (hint! hint!) There. I gave it away!

--
Stewart Mckinnon - via FidoNet node 1:221/171
UUCP    : watmath!xenitec!zswamp!178.0!Stewart.Mckinnon