[comp.sys.amiga.games] Dragon Wars players

802360644%RUMAC@UPR1.UPR.CUN.EDU (Angel Asencio) (01/19/91)

Lima Bone <pondscum@zooid.uucp> writes:

> So, I gues NO ONE on COMP.SYS.Amiga.GAMEs.cheat.hints.tips.etc
>plays Dragon Wars???? please read previous append for what I need, or
>I'll tell ya what, E-Mail me and tell me what I hafta do. I am desperate...
>well, not that desperate, but, well, okay I am desperate!

> Lima Bone

O.K., please post your doubt to CSAG or to me, I'm also playing this good
game.

Angel//
   \X/

      Angel Asencio//               Computer Engineering Student
                 \X/                University of Puerto Rico
802360644%rumac%upr1.upr.clu.edu    Mayaguez Campus
A_ASENCIO%upr1.upr.clu.edu
  ******* Amiga, it's not just a computer, it's THE COMPUTER *******

smsmith@hpuxa.ircc.ohio-state.edu (Stephen M. Smith) (01/24/91)

802360644%RUMAC@UPR1.UPR.CUN.EDU (Angel Asencio) writes:
>Lima Bone <pondscum@zooid.uucp> writes:
>
>> So, I gues NO ONE on COMP.SYS.Amiga.GAMEs.cheat.hints.tips.etc
>>plays Dragon Wars???? please read previous append for what I need, or
>>I'll tell ya what, E-Mail me and tell me what I hafta do. I am desperate...
>>well, not that desperate, but, well, okay I am desperate!

I didn't see the original posting, and it's long gone off my system.
My sister and I played the IBM version of Dragon Wars over Christmas
break and beat it.  Post some *specific* questions and I (and maybe
others) will be glad to answer them.

S. "Stevie" Smith \  +  /
 ircc.ohio-state. \  +  /      {7%*@,..":27g)-=,#*:.#,/6&1*.4-,l@#9:-)  "
 edu>             \  +  /
 BTW, WYSInaWYG   \  +  /                              --witty.saying.ARC