[comp.sys.amiga.games] Golden Axe

spierce@pnet01.cts.com (Stuart Pierce) (12/23/90)

I picked up Golden Axe today, and my friends and I have been playing it for
hours!  The graphics are well done.
Best Sega game I've seen in a while for the Amiga.  Runs with accelerator.
Some of you will find it too easy in the 2-player mode.  After all the hard
games I have bought lately, I found this refreshing.  Managed to get to Stage
5 of 6 the first day of playing it.

Stuart W. Pierce

gates@acsu.buffalo.edu (David Gates) (01/23/91)

Could someone tell me how to jump and attack at the same time on
	Golden Axe??  This feature makes the games much easier in
	arcade version and I hope it exists in this version.

Thanks.

---Dave Gates---
acsodmg@ubvms.BITNET
gates@acsu.buffalo.edu
v096kduz.ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu

lenin@innotec1.zer.sub.org (01/27/91)

In the message from the 22.01.91 GATES%ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU@BUCHONIA.ZER writes :

>Could someone tell me how to jump and attack at the same time on
>	Golden Axe??  This feature makes the games much easier in
>	arcade version and I hope it exists in this version.

i remember, that you have to put your joystick up twice, while pressing the
firebutton.

but i'm not really sure...just try it....

cu,
Volker.

<< ZAPF1.64k >> Lenin@innoTEC1.ZER//Thunderwether,is that a beforehangingcastle