[comp.sys.amiga.games] Keef the Thief question

dreamer@diku.dk (Thomas Magle Brodersen) (01/24/91)

Hello there!

I am playing Keef the Thief, but I have some problems:

1) How do you get into the city of Tel Hande?

2) Is it possible to cross the bridge?

3) I still need to find the artifact of Charisma, is it in Tel Hande?

4) I know Bruce is in Tel Hande, but where is the sword from India?

5) Where do you learn about the Pentagram?

I would very much like to get some answers on these questions, as I seem to be
stuck at the moment. If some of the problems asked are to be solved after
getting into Tel Hande, don't tell me the solution, but I would still want to
be sure about problems outside.

And Now: The Hint!

Try the spell Nudus Bunsus: Mix OPENING (Rhino Horn) + POWER (Wart Weed) +
SELF (Narcissus Root) in the Circle. Try casting it in locations with persons
of the female sex...
! For the memories of a lifetime:               : Thomas Magle Brodersen      !
! Rekall! Rekall! Rekall!                       : alias dreamer@diku.dk       !

dreamer@diku.dk (Thomas Magle Brodersen) writes:

> Hello there!

> I am playing Keef the Thief, but I have some problems:

> 1) How do you get into the city of Tel Hande?

I'm not exactly sure, but somewhere along the way about level 22 or 24,
I either was promoted to the right level, or picked up an artifact along
the way.

> 2) Is it possible to cross the bridge?

Yep.  Check both ends carefully.

> 3) I still need to find the artifact of Charisma, is it in Tel Hande?

I've forgotten what this is; just restarted the game after a year or so
after winning it.

> 4) I know Bruce is in Tel Hande, but where is the sword from India?

Oh, there are various swords all over the place; keep at it.

> 5) Where do you learn about the Pentagram?

Not sure any more, but it occurs to me you probably haven't gotten rid of
that Clydesdale yet.  Visit _both_ lips of the mouth of the mother of
waters.

> I would very much like to get some answers on these questions, as I
> seem to be stuck at the moment. If some of the problems asked are to
> be solved after getting into Tel Hande, don't tell me the solution,
> but I would still want to be sure about problems outside.

> And Now: The Hint!

> Try the spell Nudus Bunsus: Mix OPENING (Rhino Horn) + POWER (Wart
> Weed) + SELF (Narcissus Root) in the Circle. Try casting it in
> locations with persons of the female sex...

Smirk.  I feel _so_ thick!  Now to work up to spell casting again, and
try that out.

Climbed any good treeS lately?

Kent, the man from xanth.
More than enough hints; now, where the heck is the trident?