[comp.sys.amiga.games] bard's tale II help

880584b@aucs.AcadiaU.ca (Bruce Baltzer) (01/28/91)

HELP!  i've been playing this game for what seems like forever.
finally, i'm outside the final death snare - and i can't get in!
i go down the one-way corridor, and then i get to the guy at the end,
who says something like 'all right, scumbags, tell me your plan or
you're getting no further.  i invariably get it wrong and am forced
to try over and over and finally reboot and go looking around
for the answer somewhere.  anyone know the correct answer?
also, does anyone know if the final hint in the rulebook is some sort
of pattern for the final snare?
l8r
bruce
880584b@AcadiaU.ca

thanks!

mnfriedr@faui09.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Martin Friedrich) (01/28/91)

880584b@aucs.AcadiaU.ca (Bruce Baltzer) writes:

>HELP!  i've been playing this game for what seems like forever.
>finally, i'm outside the final death snare - and i can't get in!
>i go down the one-way corridor, and then i get to the guy at the end,
>who says something like 'all right, scumbags, tell me your plan or
>you're getting no further.  i invariably get it wrong and am forced
>to try over and over and finally reboot and go looking around
>for the answer somewhere.  anyone know the correct answer?
>also, does anyone know if the final hint in the rulebook is some sort
>of pattern for the final snare?
You didn't make it to the death snare yet, it's still a long way to go...
Somewhere in the first level where you are someone says "The plan is
near." The man at the end of the one-way corridor asks you to tell him
what the plan is...and you answer, the plan is NEAR :) Easy, isn't it?
You still have 2 levels to go...make sure you have the manual near,
there's a VERY useful hint to the last snare in it.

And then you'll have to fight Lagoth....I hope you'll succeed!

Efchen
--
   /~\   |  Martin Friedrich (Efchen)
  C oo   |  Postfach 1602

cja@cci632.UUCP (Chris Aspromgos) (01/29/91)

In article <1991Jan28.081225.18270@aucs.AcadiaU.ca> 880584b@aucs.UUCP (Bruce Baltzer) writes:
>HELP!  i've been playing this game for what seems like forever.

Don't I know it.

The plan is -----> "near"

>thanks!

Your welcome.