[comp.sys.amiga.games] Opinions on Obitus?

ajpierce@winton.med.unc.edu (Andrew Pierce) (01/24/91)

Does anyone out there have any opinions (preferably informed ones :-) ) on
the game Obitus by Psygnosis?  It's the one with the lettering on the box
which can't be read by normal mortals.  Thanks lots.
     -Andy

dthst1@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Damian T Higgins) (01/29/91)

Well, this is not SUPER informed, but an article is the latest issue of INFO
says that Obitus is the "best game ever made".  The reporter who made this      comment apparently IS well informed (as he was in the midst of a convention
and was checking out all the games the other companies had to offer..Psygnosis  included)......so, I would recommend it.  INFO normally knows what they're
talking about.
                                          H A V O C

In article <84505@unix.cis.pitt.edu> dthst1@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Damian T Higgins) writes:
>Well, this is not SUPER informed, but an article is the latest issue of INFO
>says that Obitus is the "best game ever made".  The reporter who made this      comment apparently IS well informed (as he was in the midst of a convention
>and was checking out all the games the other companies had to offer..Psygnosis  included)......so, I would recommend it.  INFO normally knows what they're
>talking about.
>                                          H A V O C

This reads wrongly......it should say:

Well, this is not the best informed opinion, but an article in the latest issue
of INFO magazine says that Obitus is "the best game ever made". The author who
made that point was apparently well-informed (considering he was in the midst
of an Amiga convention and was taking all other games into account..including
other new ones by Psygnosis.).  So, I would recommend it.  INFO normally knows
what they're talking about.
|     ..where the ancient gods reign     | 1)Lock the target..   |
|      *      ..i wreaketh     *- - -*   | 2)Bait the line..     |
|    /   \                      \   /    | 3)Spread the net..    |
|   *- - -*     H A V O C         *      | 4)Catch the man..     |
|correspondance: dthst1@unix.cis.pitt.edu| >Headhunter.Front 242 |