[comp.sys.amiga.games] 4-PLAYER ADAPTOR GAMES LIST

jhc00614@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (J Chung) (01/26/91)

     To answer the many requests I have gotten for a list of games that use
the 4 player adaptor, it seems an open answer would be the best idea.
     So far, the list of games includes the following:

Gauntlet II by Mindscape
Leatherneck
International Soccer,
  by Microdeal/Michtron
TV Sports Basketball by Cinemaware
KickOff 2 by Anco
Projectyle by EA
Over the Net by unk.
Great Courts II by UbiSoft

     The above is only as accurate as those who reported them to me are, so
please check before you buy.
     Secondly, to those who wanted the address of a place that sells them,
try SAFE HARBOR in WI 1 800 544 6599.  It's $12.99 plus shipping (they don't
charge bs handling, process fee or insurance fees).  They are a great place.
Tell em Jason sent ya!

     Oh, one final bit of info.  It's rumored that Speedball 2 and TVSports
Football II will be programmed for the 4-player adaptor as well.
                                        Later,
                                        Jason

dw3w+@andrew.cmu.edu (Database Work) (01/29/91)

Speedball2 does not support the 4-player adaptor.  Still an excellent game
(possibly the best amiga game ever?).

Also: Does anyone know where I can pick up the file that describes how to
make the adaptor?  I saw it once...(Guess I'm too cheap to spend $134)

-Ryan Newman
dw3w+ryman@andrew.cmu.edu

t22918@iti.org (Matt Ranney ) (01/29/91)

dw3w+@andrew.cmu.edu (Database Work) writes:

>Also: Does anyone know where I can pick up the file that describes how to
>make the adaptor?  I saw it once...(Guess I'm too cheap to spend $134)

$134????  You're kidding, right?  I think I only spent like $13 for mine.

--
Matt Ranney
t22918@ursa.calvin.edu