[comp.sys.amiga.games] DM help .. A few spoilers please!

J56QC@CUNYVM.BITNET (02/01/91)

Help...I found the room to the firestaff, I have only on Key of RA.. where do I
get the second key of RA.. I know of that secert place in the wall that
has a scroll that say "The keys to passage lie deep" or something like that
Then I go down stairs and fight the FIre balls Ghost creatures, mummies,
et al and flick a few switches , get a skeleton key, fire potion and a staff
Then I open another door,, which leads me to another level with a fake wall
and a giant rat creature and other stuff, but I couldn't find another key..
Help....I need the other key of RA. Was I supposed to get it before this level?
if so please let me know... Thanks !

Stewart.Mckinnon@p0.f178.n221.z1.fidonet.org (Stewart Mckinnon) (02/02/91)

RE: The last RA Key.....You will have to go deeper in the dungeon....to
the Knight Level to be exact. A lot of people think that when you
reach the Firestaff Level you are nearly finished the game....no sir!
Lots more to go! If you got a RA Key on the Rat Level, then you probably
only have one more to get....good luck!

--
Stewart Mckinnon - via FidoNet node 1:221/171
UUCP    : watmath!xenitec!zswamp!178.0!Stewart.Mckinnon

kuento@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (02/02/91)

In article <91031.135449J56QC@CUNYVM.BITNET>, J56QC@CUNYVM.BITNET writes:
> Help...I found the room to the firestaff, I have only on Key of RA.. where do I
> get the second key of RA.. I know of that secert place in the wall that
> has a scroll that say "The keys to passage lie deep" or something like that
> Then I go down stairs and fight the FIre balls Ghost creatures, mummies,
> et al and flick a few switches , get a skeleton key, fire potion and a staff
> Then I open another door,, which leads me to another level with a fake wall
> and a giant rat creature and other stuff, but I couldn't find another key..
> Help....I need the other key of RA. Was I supposed to get it before this level?
> if so please let me know... Thanks !

There are four Ra Keys in the game. They are on levels 3, 7, 9, and
12. You can't get the one on L7 until after you use the other three.
There are three *other* keys you'll need to finish L7 and get the
Firestaff (though only two of these are *essential*).
    I will point out that it is not *necessary* for you to complete
L12 to finish the game. You can head back the instant you find the 3rd
Ra Key, and leave the rest of L12 alone until later - the only other
truly *essential* item on L12 can be acquired via L13. You miss some
really nice loot this way, but also avoid some extremely harrowing
battles and devious puzzles.
-------(please include "DY" in subj header of mail to this user)--------
Doug "Speaker-To-Insects" Yanega      "UT!"       Bitnet: KUENTO@UKANVAX
My card: 0 The Fool       (Snow Museum, Univ. of KS, Lawrence, KS 66045)
"Bobby, jiggle Grandpa's rat so it looks alive."   "Roota! Voota! ZOOT!"