[comp.sys.amiga.games] Null Modems and Games between IBM's and Amigas

kaufmads@clutx.clarkson.edu (Dana S. Kaufman,TEP House,58520,) (01/29/91)

I am looking for some games that I can play with a Null Modem
connected between an Amiga and an IBM.  I know Populous
will allow you to do this but alas, I bought this game and
then put a 68010 in my A1000 and it no longer runs.  I wanted to try
Falcon, but this only has option to play a Mac or Atari ST.  Are their
any other games I can do this with?

Dana S. Kaufman

dweaver@phoenix.pub.uu.oz.au (Justin Deeley) (01/31/91)

In <1991Jan28.200555.5510@grape.ecs.clarkson.edu> kaufmads@clutx.clarkson.edu (Dana S. Kaufman,TEP House,58520,) writes:

>I am looking for some games that I can play with a Null Modem
>connected between an Amiga and an IBM.  I know Populous
>will allow you to do this but alas, I bought this game and
>then put a 68010 in my A1000 and it no longer runs.  I wanted to try
>Falcon, but this only has option to play a Mac or Atari ST.  Are their
>any other games I can do this with?

Yes, Battlechess for the Amiga can be run with an IBM via either a modem or a null modem.  Powermonger also has this feature.

Justin Deeley

beckmon@sapphire.idbsu.edu (Jon Beckmon) (02/02/91)

Powermonger and I believe Omega will let you also.

Dave.Smith@zswamp.fidonet.org (Dave Smith) (02/02/91)

i may be mistaken on this but i do believe that the falcon is out
on the ibm. and it might work afterall.

--
Dave Smith - via FidoNet node 1:221/171
UUCP    : watmath!xenitec!zswamp!Dave.Smith