[comp.sys.amiga.games] Shadowgate

wli@fornax.UUCP (William Li) (02/03/91)

I've got the wand.  now what?  Operating it seems to do
nothing.  From the carving on the side, I surmise that
it would be used to deal with the wyvern.  But how?
And also, how do I open the door in the well-house?
Thx in advance.

wli@cs.sfu.ca

lucifer@ut-emx.uucp (wildebeest ) (02/05/91)

In article <2073@fornax.UUCP> wli@fornax.UUCP (William Li) writes:

>I've got the wand.  now what?  Operating it seems to do
>nothing.  From the carving on the side, I surmise that
>it would be used to deal with the wyvern.  But how?
>And also, how do I open the door in the well-house?
>Thx in advance.
>
>wli@cs.sfu.ca

The carving on the wand is of a snake! You'll need it when you
find the snake. If memory sevres, the wyvern protects the bladed sun.
You need to use an astronomical object to defeat it (maybe from the
observatory).

The door in the wellhouse is a blind alley.

We just completed the game last night. Thanks to all those who helped.
Now it's on to Deja Vu.

Dean