[comp.sys.amiga.games] PROVE YOU'RE A WIZARD!

2fmlempire@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (02/04/91)

In article <595.27abf76a@vger.nsu.edu>, cs170703644@vger.nsu.edu) ((Werjun), Norfolk State University) writes:
>   Here's oe I've not seen mentioned at all yet.  Anybody gotten to/thru
> the Prove You're a Wizard Room?  I stumbled across it by accident.  When I
> entered, there was a pit to my right. Straight ahead was a blue button/gem
> with the inscription written over it.  Just as I was making a beeline for
> it, something attacked me, I backed up, and fell into a pit that wasn't there
> before.
>
> Now.  What path is this place on?  How do I find it again?  And is there
> anything useful in it?
>
> Jean
> (I don't have to prove I'm a wizard; I AM one.)

You need to cast the ZOKATHRA spell and show it to the eye.  And yes,
this is VERY important.

David Poland
2fmlempire@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu

Stewart.Mckinnon@p0.f178.n221.z1.fidonet.org (Stewart Mckinnon) (02/06/91)

RE: The "PROVE YOU AR A WIZARD" room. Yes, use the Zakothra spell,
but don't back up! Also, when you step in the area in front of this
inscription, it opens up all the doors and lets all the creatures
out at once! Do what I did: I used the "open button doors" spell on
each of the doors on either side, and let them out one at a time.
Then, when you step in front of the inscription, you'll have less
to deal with. Have lots of fireball spells ready! BTW, if you're trying
to find this area again, after falling through the pit, just go up
the stairs! There's a hidden staircase in THE CYSTERN"

--
Stewart Mckinnon - via FidoNet node 1:221/171
UUCP    : watmath!xenitec!zswamp!178.0!Stewart.Mckinnon