[comp.sys.amiga.games] DM II - Skeletton Key

grimm@dec6.wu-wien.ac.at (Thomas W. Grimm) (02/05/91)

Help!!

Some days ago I found a skeletton key somewhere in the dungeons. Unfortunately
I can't remember where, but a friend of mine would like to find it too.

This key seems to be very important if you want to make your life much
easier down there. I have opend about 10 doors with it up to now.

Is somebody out there who knows where he can find it?

--

	Thomas W. Grimm	==> grimm@nestroy.wu-wien.ac.at

	University of Economics and Business Administration
	Augasse 2-6, A-1090 Vienna, Austria
	Tel:	+43 (222) 313 36 x4797 (9-15 CET)	Fax: 34 75 55

kuento@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (02/07/91)

In article <1991Feb05.091442.10007@nestroy.wu-wien.ac.at>, grimm@dec6.wu-wien.ac.at (Thomas W. Grimm) writes:
> Help!!
>
> Some days ago I found a skeletton key somewhere in the dungeons. Unfortunately
> I can't remember where, but a friend of mine would like to find it too.
>
> This key seems to be very important if you want to make your life much
> easier down there. I have opend about 10 doors with it up to now.
>
> Is somebody out there who knows where he can find it?

Bad news, Thomas...the Skeleton Key is one of the "random" items in
CSB. There is a whole list of items which are distributed randomly
amongst several possible locations, and no two CSB games will be
exactly the same. It won't *help* your friend if I told him where
I've found the S.K., as I've found it in three different places.
    I posted a complete list of the random items about a month ago.
Suffice it to say that there *is* some challenge to playing this game
over again once you've finished (of all the random items, the Skeleton
Key and the lockpicks are probably the two most essential).
-------(please include "DY" in subj header of mail to this user)--------
Doug "Speaker-To-Insects" Yanega      "UT!"       Bitnet: KUENTO@UKANVAX
My card: 0 The Fool       (Snow Museum, Univ. of KS, Lawrence, KS 66045)
"Bobby, jiggle Grandpa's rat so it looks alive."   "Roota! Voota! ZOOT!"

Stewart.Mckinnon@p0.f178.n221.z1.fidonet.org (Stewart Mckinnon) (02/07/91)

RE: Finding the Skeleton Key....well, that's a random item, I'm afraid.
However, I found it in the Perple Worm (starting) Level 5. Right in
front of the door that will teleport in 2 worms each time you step
in front of it. My Brother-in-Law found it there, too. However, some
people have found it on different levels. usually the first areas
of the 4 Ways.

--
Stewart Mckinnon - via FidoNet node 1:221/171
UUCP    : watmath!xenitec!zswamp!178.0!Stewart.Mckinnon