[comp.sys.amiga.games] Leisure Suit Larry II

900512j@aucs.AcadiaU.ca (Pete Jorgensen) (02/01/91)

 Has anyone ever been able to finish this game? I have been forever stuck on
what I think is the final stage. It is the one with the elevator that won't
go anywhere, and the wonderful volcano that I always seem to fall into.
In my possession I have: The barf bag, the hair tonic and the matches. Am I
missing anything?

--
+   "Amiga. The only REAL       |  Pete "PSYCHO" Jorgensen                    +
+     computer on the market!"  |  aka: 900512j@aucs.AcadiaU.ca               +

Stewart.Mckinnon@p0.f178.n221.z1.fidonet.org (Stewart Mckinnon) (02/02/91)

RE: Leisure Suit Larry 2...on the Volcano w/barf bag, hair restorer
and matches. WARNING****SPOILER FOLLOWS*****
No, you aren't missing anything, you just don't need to BLOW UP about
it! If you think about it, you won't EXPLODE from the frustration!
(subtle hint back there) Did you not read the label on the hair restorer?

Keep at it, it's tricky and you have to stand in just the right spot
in this scene! Lotsa luck!

--
Stewart Mckinnon - via FidoNet node 1:221/171
UUCP    : watmath!xenitec!zswamp!178.0!Stewart.Mckinnon

dthst1@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Damian T Higgins) (02/04/91)

Spoiler:

Stuff the bag into the tonic bottle, light the bag and hurl it into the chasm.

o----------------------------------------o-----------o-----------o
|     ..where the ancient gods reign     |   if it   |           |
|      *      ..i wreaketh     *- - -*   |  rotates  |  <-----(  |
|    /   \                      \   /    |___________|___________|
|   *- - -*     H A V O C         *      |           |           |
|----------------------------------------|  )----->  |  we  can  |
|correspondance: dthst1@unix.cis.pitt.edu|           |control  it|
o----------------------------------------o-----------o-----------o

900512j@aucs.AcadiaU.ca (Pete Jorgensen) (02/05/91)

 Thanks a lot to everyone that helped out with my solving LSL II. The only
problem that I had was trying to find the exact location to drop the cocktail.
But I got it. And I am glad that Larry actually gets laid in this one. :-)

 Thanks again.

--
+   "Amiga. The only REAL       |  Pete "PSYCHO" Jorgensen                    +
+     computer on the market!"  |  aka: 900512j@aucs.AcadiaU.ca               +
+    Disclaimer: "He did it!"   |       900512j@ace.AcadiaU.ca                +

ursin@csc.fi (02/07/91)

Leisure Suit Larry II

I came to airport, how i can go on ?
What i have be with me ?

Markku Ursin

00jeeaton@bsu-ucs.uucp (MIGHTY MERLIN) (02/07/91)

In article <1991Feb1.024743.26304@aucs.AcadiaU.ca>, 900512j@aucs.AcadiaU.ca (Pete Jorgensen) writes:
>  Has anyone ever been able to finish this game? I have been forever stuck on
> what I think is the final stage. It is the one with the elevator that won't
> go anywhere, and the wonderful volcano that I always seem to fall into.
> In my possession I have: The barf bag, the hair tonic and the matches. Am I
> missing anything?

	No, I don't think you're missing abything.  You're supposed to make
some sort of bomb with the hair tonic and the barf bag, and ignite it with
the matches.  Then I think that you drop it down the volcano, but I'm not
sure.

|        //      MIGHTY MERLIN  |UUCP:00jeeaton@bsu-ucs.uucp                  |
|       //   "The sage of might"|bitnet:00jeeaton@bsuvax1.bitnet              |
|   \\ //                       |internet:00jeeaton@bsu-ucs.bsu.edu           |
|    \X/                        |     bsu-cs!bsu-ucs!00jeeaton                |

Stewart.Mckinnon@p0.f178.n221.z1.fidonet.org (Stewart Mckinnon) (02/07/91)

RE: At the airport...well, what DO you have with you? You didn't
say...You will need an item that is located in the jungle area that
you wander through, between the hotel, the restaurant and the barber
shop. Think about what Hare Krishnas like to sell in front of shopping
centres....