[comp.sys.amiga.games] Improperly located moan about English/British thing + F19 SF

tmclauch@cs.strath.ac.uk (Thomas S McLauchlan CS89) (02/08/91)

In article <1483@pdxgate.UUCP> algoa@eecs.cs.pdx.edu (Gregory Bowers) writes:
>Now that I've said that, I know that most people use England, Britain and the
>UK interchangeably. Anyway all those of you who didn't no what was what now
>know. If I've made any mistakes please follow up to this article.

OK. Not so much most people, but most English people do this.
Most Scots do not.

The reason people in Scotland complain is that English
commentators always tell us that English fans behaved well at trouble free
England football matches, but when there is trouble, it is British fans that
are arrested. :)

As far as flight simulators go, I only have F19 STEALTH FIGHTER.
It seem fairly good, but I won't get properly into it until I manage
to land the poxy thing.:)

(Any hints ?)