[comp.sys.amiga.games] Help for Bard's tale III

wilson@cs.ubc.ca (Susan Wilson) (02/08/91)

I am stuck in the third level of Unter Brae, where you have to
answer the riddle:

I have no lips, yet my kiss is deadly.
I am not a razor, but those I caress need never shave again.
Your best friend, I will kill you.

Speak my name, then ready me

Does anyone know the answer to this one?
Thanks

Sue

mnfriedr@immd4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Martin Friedrich ) (02/08/91)

wilson@cs.ubc.ca (Susan Wilson) writes:

>I am stuck in the third level of Unter Brae, where you have to
>answer the riddle:

>I have no lips, yet my kiss is deadly.
>I am not a razor, but those I caress need never shave again.
>Your best friend, I will kill you.

>Speak my name, then ready me

>Does anyone know the answer to this one?

The answer is SWORD.

>Thanks
Be welcome.

I suggest you read my BT III-walkthru, I posted it some weeks ago. If your news-
server doesn't have it any more you can mail me, I'll mail it to you.

/Efchen
   /~\   |  Martin Friedrich (Efchen)
  C oo   |  Postfach 1602
  _( ^)  |  8520 Erlangen  InterNet:mnfriedr@immd4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de
   ~\    |  GERMANY        BITNET  :98B116@DOLUNI1.BITNET

uzun@pnet01.cts.com (Roger Uzun) (02/09/91)

[]
Is this Bards Tale III for the Amiga????  I do not think there is such a
thing.
-Roger

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!uzun
ARPA: crash!pnet01!uzun@nosc.mil
INET: uzun@pnet01.cts.com