[comp.sys.amiga.games] Mechforce Updates?

xrtnt@amarna.gsfc.nasa.gov (Nigel Tzeng) (02/09/91)

I lost the little letter that came with MechForce when I first registered...

How much does it cost to get an update disk sent?  I recall hearing $3 but I'm
not sure.  I'd prefer to send the correct amount ;-).

Can anyone tell me if the newest version has head-to-head play via modem?  How
about vehicles or forts?  Thanks!

NT

   // | Nigel Tzeng - STX Inc - NASA/GSFC COBE/SMEX Project
 \X/  | xrtnt@amarna.gsfc.nasa.gov or xrtnt@vx730.gsfc.nasa.gov

Amiga | Standard Disclaimer Applies:  The opinions expressed are my own.

bjoerns@stud.cs.uit.no (Bjoern Stabell) (02/09/91)

I am (I think) a registrated BattleMech user, at least I sent $15 to
the author. Never heard anything from him since.

I find this rather disturbing, considering I *really* want the
Factory/Map(?) programs. Also - I would like it very much if I only
needed to pay $15, as I allready have paid $15 for BattleMech, without
receiving ANY upgrades whatsoever.

--
+   +   +   +   +   +   +   + _ +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +   +
+ <<< Bjoern Stabell >>> _   //  C= AMIGA ... Only Amiga makes it possible! +

yorkw@stable.ecn.purdue.edu (Willis F York) (02/10/91)

bjoerns@stud.cs.uit.no (Bjoern Stabell) writes:
>I am (I think) a registrated BattleMech user, at least I sent $15 to
>the author. Never heard anything from him since.

>I find this rather disturbing, considering I *really* want the
>Factory/Map(?) programs. Also - I would like it very much if I only
>needed to pay $15, as I allready have paid $15 for BattleMech, without
>receiving ANY upgrades whatsoever.

Well I sent in My reg. Fee a LONG time ago and i "THINK" it was more then
$15 to be a "Mega-Awsome-Regestered User"

Updates are $1 each.. (I sent $3 for fast mailing)
that'll get ya the Newest version of the Factory/warrior/ect...

--
yorkw@ecn.purdue.edu  Willis F York says:
 IF ya meat an Amiga Owner that says: "I got my amiga Just to play games...: