[comp.sys.amiga.games] Immortal help - lvl 5

880584b@aucs.AcadiaU.ca (Bruce Baltzer) (02/10/91)

I know that there has been discussion of this level before, but i didn't
read it because i didn't want to spoil the game.  But now that I'm there...
HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!
First, I picked up the egg, and went and bought my potion.  Then I drank
it and went through the crack in the wall.  When I came out in the room with the
trolls, i got the stuff from the chest, but I don't kill them. (I did once,
but they didn't have anything.)  I go through the room with the flying lizards,
and kill them.  Then the trouble starts....
The instructions with the device say to go left first.  But no matter where
I go with it, I get eaten by a worm (except down, i which case I just don't
get anywhere).  Can anybody help me?  It's an awesome game, and I'd like
to finish it.
Thanks,
Bruce
880584b@aucs.acadiau.ca

dthst1@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Damian T Higgins) (02/11/91)

In article <1991Feb9.182429.11841@aucs.AcadiaU.ca> 880584b@aucs.UUCP (Bruce Baltzer) writes:
>I know that there has been discussion of this level before, but i didn't
>read it because i didn't want to spoil the game.  But now that I'm there...
>HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!
>First, I picked up the egg, and went and bought my potion.  Then I drank
>it and went through the crack in the wall.  When I came out in the room with the
>trolls, i got the stuff from the chest, but I don't kill them. (I did once,
>but they didn't have anything.)  I go through the room with the flying lizards,
>and kill them.  Then the trouble starts....
>The instructions with the device say to go left first.  But no matter where
>I go with it, I get eaten by a worm (except down, i which case I just don't
>get anywhere).  Can anybody help me?  It's an awesome game, and I'd like
>to finish it.

HAHAHAHAHA! I had much headaching with this part also....So in order to relieve
your stress, I'll give ya the big secret.  The directions that you are given arein reference to the motions of the JOYSTICK, not the wizard.  So push left when it says left, etc.  Keep walking until the sensor changes pitch.  Good luck and
e-mail me for more info when you get stuck....Later.

|     ..where the ancient gods reign     |   if it   |           |
|      *      ..i wreaketh     *- - -*   |  rotates  |  <-----(  |
|correspondance: dthst1@unix.cis.pitt.edu|           |control  it|